Explore the Platform
Explore the Platform
Take the tour to see how the leading non-profit CRM gets even more powerful with digital marketing.
As you progress through the tour, we will show you the ways in which Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT with Blackbaud Marketing can transform your next fundraising campaign. The tour will cover the fundraising fundamentals.
<< swipe up to continue >>
Your Fundraising Database of Record
Streamline your fundraising: Constituent information is automated, prescriptive, and constantly evolving based on how supporters interact.
- Constituent records are designed to surface everything you would need to know about a supporter in a single place. Tiles containing important supporter information such as contact information, giving history, and wealth ratings can be collapsed and organized according to each user’s preferences.
- Automatically tag donor’s communication preferences.
- Quickly view every touch point a donor has received—and compare against their giving history to understand what motivates them—through the timeline feature.
Work CenterBuild your organization together: Role-based work centers are built specifically to track individual and team performance, manage portfolios, and quickly see last touch points. Constituents are automatically tagged with key intel such as lifetime giving and wealth.
- Manage your portfolio with a cohesive, clearly-defined process for all fundraising activities.
- Work centers are customized to each user and designed to instill a deeper understanding of your constituents and drive action.
Next Interaction CuesAlways know who you need to reach out to, and which donors who need attention. Smart Tags and ‘needs attention’ prompts are automatically calculated every night to let you know who in your portfolio has recently given, potentially has higher giving potential, has a birthday coming, has a past due pledge, hasn’t been contacted in a while, hasn’t given in a while, and so forth, prompting you to take timely, appropriate action.
Reporting & PerformanceOut of the box dashboards and reports let you know how your organization is performing at all times so you can provide updates and quickly take action. Customize dashboards based on what’s important to you and achieve a clear view of your organization’s performance.
Build your own custom reports with drag-and-drop reporting. Schedule your reports for automatic delivery to keep your team always in the know on how your organization is performing. Quickly turn insight into action by drilling in each datapoint.
Put your data to work through our REST API. You can get easy access to your organization’s data and put it to work when and where you need it with an open, cloud platform.
Benchmarking in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT allows you to better understand your fundraising performance by comparing your metrics against other organizations with a specific mission focus or organizations of a similar size. The reports also quantify the revenue potential associated with improving and surface actionable insight to get you there.
Current metrics include retention rate, recapture rate, acquisition rate, total revenue, revenue per donor, and number of current donors.
Meet your fundraising goals.
Data Enrichment Services
Accurate, meaningful data and contact information makes it possible for you to nurture fruitful, meaningful relationships with the people in your database. Inaccurate data can destroy those relationships. Appends to missing/inaccurate addresses and deceased records are completely automated in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT.
- Find missing addresses, emails and phone numbers.
- Call or email with a single click.
Write less code, save time with fundraising email templates direct from the WYSIWYG builder, and view email metrics for every constituent (opens, clicks, etc…). Schedule email sends and social media posts from a central location, and keep track of your response rates.
- Track your sent emails and view which emails your individual supporters have received right on their constituent record.
- Evaluate key campaign metrics—such as bounce rate, open rate, click rate, and conversion rate—and evolve your messages’ effectiveness to improve future campaigns.
- Responsive design for all popular email clients.
- Donation request templates
- Email scheduling and automation
Online GivingOpen up new revenue streams with donation emails that drive your constituents to branded landing pages with appropriate calls to action. Build, launch, and optimize custom landing pages with online donation forms, event registration forms, and membership sign up forms.
- Set autoresponders
- Process sustaining donations
- Reporting by gift and membership type
- Track fundraising activities
Automatically process online donations, pledges and payments through your website with no manual entry required. Blackbaud Merchant Services accepts, reconciles, and posts credit card and ACH/direct debit payments right into your database and updates credit cards for recurring payments.
- Automatic credit card updates
- Detailed reporting and transaction history
- Safe and secure
The Life of Your Cause
Donor Retention ReportingTurn one-time donors into retained supporters who give again and again for the long term. With Blackbaud, you have to the power to analyze how many donors give year-over-year and evaluate their giving trends. You can use donor retention metrics to track how many of last year’s donors remain engaged throughout the year.
- View donors who are acquired, retained, at risk, or are lapsed
- Analyze constituents who gave their first gift within the past 12 months
- Gain additional information with donor surveys
Major Gift & Wealth AnalyticsLead your organization's major giving initiatives with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT. Manage and analyze your donor relationships, send the right message at the right time, and know what to ask for by rating prospects using a wide variety of sources, including:
- Measure Major Giving Capacity (MGC) to get a rough guide of a prospect’s overall philanthropic capacity over a 5 year period.
- Target Gift Range (TGR) to get an estimate of a prospects gift size over a 12-month period.
- Major Gift Likelihood (MGL) uses giving models to predict which prospects are most likely to make a major gift.
- Annual Gift Likelihood (AGL) indicates a donor's likelihood to make a gift of any size over a 12 month period.